martes, 8 de noviembre de 2011

Language assistant

This year we have a new language assistant working in our school.
He introduces himself

 
Hello! My name is James and I come from Newcastle Upon-Tyne in the north east of England. 
I study Spanish at university in London and I am here as part of my year abroad programme.
I enjoy playing the guitar and I am really into music, and I hope to see some authentic Spanish flamenco while I´m here! I am enjoying living in Pozoblanco as the people are friendly and I have adapted easily to the Spanish lifestyle, I particularly enjoy the siestas! I enjoy teaching English in Los Pedroches because both the teachers and the pupils have been very kind to me. I am looking forward to travelling around Andalucia and the wider country as I would really like to get to know and experience Spain´s culture. Bye for now!!    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario